Thursday, October 18, 2012
[matthew] focus element
For my focused area I am going to generate a dimensional packaging series. I want to carry out my system and its objective by displaying how my product is housed. My attributes speak to the personal and credible experience that each patron concludes from their meat selection process. The packaging will act as the visual representation for these attributes that will live on past the initial point of the purchase. Once the packaging is removed from its original environment, it will be able to reiterate and extend the meat markets system and goals. The quality will live in the product itself but it will be visually carried out to all who interact with the product and its packaging. If time allows, I would also like to touch on a simple and quick poster series that will also act as an extension of my system and how lives on a larger scale beyond the establishment itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment