Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[jacobs] phase 4


Open publication - Free publishing - More design systems

I have generated a hypothetical meat market located in Kansas City. It is a place where young professions can find community and relationship through their common love for quality meat. These individuals are inspired by the process of meat through the gather stages to the consumption stage. Raghorn not only offers meat, but an experience. Raghorn does not stop after you leave the establishment. The goals and values of Raghorn carry past the point of purchase and into the home. While I still plan to develop this system past this course, I have learned a great deal about the rules and presentation of design systems. I now understand how to view other systems and value the importance of a brands mission of values. Through all things, this should be evident through the design.




Phase 4 Presentation

No comments: