Open publication - Free publishing
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
[collin R] phase 4
Forty Woods Phase 4
Throughout developing the new brand identity, I kept coming back to this weird headspace where I was driving a beat up pickup. It’s hot outside and I’ve got the windows down trying to dry the sweat from my shirt. “Eastbound and Down” by Jerry Reed is on the radio, and I’m pulling in to a gas station in the middle of a long stretch of open highway. Yellow color filter on the film.
Inside, there’s a line of Twinkies followed by a rack of girlie-mags in cellophane wrappers. There’s a rotisserie-style rack of beef hotdogs that isn’t turning, and a nacho cheese pump with a dried blob hanging off the end. I buy a Nesquik chocolate milk and drive off…
I’m not sure what all that means, but here’s my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
<3
centerfold ;)
Post a Comment