Wednesday, November 28, 2012
drake [phase fore]
I have created a framework for a surf supply company located in the heart of the kansas city. Although there is no ocean front, the fundamental values of surfing remain captivating to a young audience. Primarily intended for liberal males between the ages of 15-45.
Land Locked will offer products, exclusive to the area, created by wave minded individuals and companies; as well as produce a limited supply of soft goods, such as shirts, socks, hats, etc. The store has decided to debut in kansas city’s crossroads district because of its contrast to more consumer oriented areas like the plaza or overland park mall. Remain Genuine.
—
Creating a formally refined system with this much breadth was a refreshing challenge. A reworking of the system took place multiple times throughout the length of the project...As one thing was added or changed it skewed the entire system. Mastery of this symbiotic relationship Is far away...I do feel as if I was able to begin to develop an understanding of the organic qualities of the branding process...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment