Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[Erica] Phase 1

Lake Lotawana is not only a lake, its a lively community where having fun is guaranteed.  The lake itself is considered a hotspot no matter the season. Its a place to let your hair down and spend time with those that you love. The idea of branding a city is interesting. I have such an emotional connection to this beautiful place. 

Lotawana’s current branding gives off a feeling of a cold spot, that is not a place you want to visit. The way the lake is represented is not the way the lake actually is. Being an outsider I would not want to visit based off of the community site and the logo. The beauty of the lake and the beauty of the people is lost. 

I want to rebrand Lake Lotawana, so that the overall aesthetic looks and feels like the lake and its unique attributes. I want people to see Lake Lotawana and know they have come to the right place, to break free and let their hair down. 




Lake Lotawana