Thursday, December 5, 2013

[Cobos] Phase 4



Screen Tee Gallery is a store that creates, sells, and showcases the creations of local artists. Whether or not they have experience, Screen Tee creates a product unique to each customers specifications. They have streamlined their system to work best for small businesses and entrepreneurs to gain access to these opportunities at a lower investment scale. No matter what, they want the customer to be happy with their creation and feel comfortable within the store.

My approach on the design for this company was all about the individual. The logo itself represents how any person can create a shirt that's good enough to be put in a frame and appreciated. Using elements of the logo, I then developed an entire platform of assets to further stand for the brand and individual. I'm happy with my outcome with this brand and I really think I covered what I wanted with it as well.

No comments: