Thursday, October 10, 2013

[Andra] Self Assessment


So far this class has been exciting and I am really looking forward to phase three of the project. I feel that up to this point my work has kind of been all over the place because I was struggling to find a few concepts to narrow in on. But now I like the directions that I'm exploring and having fun. Something that I think has been both my strength and weakness is that I am always open to looking for new ideas and paths to wonder down. It helps when I am trying to find some aspect about comics that I really want to push but also makes me take a few steps back in my process each time. Branding is something that I am really interested in pursuing after school so I want to make sure that I take my time with this class and get it right.

No comments: